How To Prepare Tari Paneer Ki Sabji At Home At Ease
Here is an amazing recipe of Tari Paneer Ki Sabji that is is basically a wedge version of non-veg food. For all veg lovers who prepare chicken more than paneer. You can do the needful and tickle your taste pallets that way.
The marinated paneer recipe is very flavourful and distinct. You don’t have to spend much time in the preparation of the recipe. Yet, you will find this recipe testing exceptionally tasteful.
Follow These step by step guide to prepare Tari Paneer Ki Sabji recipe-
- Step 1 – take 500-gram paneer and add salt to it along with 1 tbsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste in order to marinate it very well. Let it sit for 30 minutes so that all the masala gets into the paneer pieces.
- Step 2 – You can also make incisions so that the masala gets inside.
- Step 3 -Take 4-5 cloves, 1-inch cinnamon stick, 1 tbsp jeera, black peppercorn, 3 cardamoms, 2 bay leaves in ghee and saute everything very well.
- Step 4 – add 4-5 finely chopped onion and mix the preparation.
- Step 5 – Add ginger garlic paste followed by 4-5 chopped tomatoes. stir everything very well.
- Step 6 – One fourth tablespoon haldi, 1 tbsp chili powder, and 1 tablespoon coriander powder should be mixed in the preparation.
- Step 7 – Take a hundred ml water and put it over the mixture.
- Step 8 – Keep on stirring it. Now add the marinated paneer pieces and cook them for 10 minutes in low flame.
- Step 9 – club everything very well and add a little bit of more water in the recipe so that the masala gets inside the Paneer pieces.
- Step 10 – add 1tblespoon of Garam Masala, 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves and further mix everything.
- Step 11 – Add 200 ml of hot water and cook the recipe for 10 minutes in open flame until the gravy becomes slightly thick.
Enjoy the recipe with rumali Roti along with some jeera rice. You can also decorate the recipe with onion rings and fresh coriander leaves.
Nothing at all about the recipes difficult. It is a very simple recipe that has very flavorful paneer pieces that exactly replicate chicken pieces. You can try the same recipe which mushrooms and potatoes as well.
In fact, If you wish to make your breakfast somewhat more lavish, you can prepare the recipe in the poha as well. The gravy poha recipe is amazing in its own way.
Make sure that you serve the recipe absolutely hot and prepare it in pure desi ghee. Desi Ghee always adds more flavor to the recipe. In case you are preparing it in mustard oil, add one tablespoon of ghee in the same so that you get a better flavor.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org