How To Prepare Spicy Pasta In Indian Style
Children simply love to eat pasta for breakfast and lunch. However, the amount of preservatives carried by cooking ingredients can be very harmful for your family. Therefore, you need to have a recipe that can make unhealthy pasta into a healthy affair. The yummy and exotic recipe for evening snack needs just 15 minutes to get prepared. You don’t have to invest much time in cooking the spicy and delicious pasta at home.
How to prepare tasty pasta at home?
If you have been looking out for recipes that would let you know how to prepare red Pasta at home or white sauce pasta, we are the destination for it. This page particularly comprises of homemade yummy pasta recipe loaded with fresh vegetable, Indian spices and lots of love. The best winter snack is delicious, healthy and easy to cook at the same time.
Step by step guide for preparing pasta at home:
- 50 gram pasta
- Finely chopped capsicum, cabbage, onion, tomato and carrot.
- Homemade spices such as half tablespoon turmeric, half tablespoon red chili powder half tablespoon coriander powder and salt to taste.
- One tablespoon Kitchen King
Let’s start with the recipe of homemade pasta:
- Step 1 – boil pasta in a vessel for 15 minutes and make sure that it is soft enough.
- Step 2 – in a separate vessel, take one big spoon of cooking oil and add finely chopped vegetables in it.
- Step 3 – sauté all the vegetables until they turn golden brown.
- Step 4 – add boiled pasta after straining.
- Step 5 – put all the spices in the mixture and add half tablespoon of sugar for balancing the spices.
- Step 6 – mix everything together and cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Step 7 – add a little more oil if you think that the mixture is a little bit dry.
- Step 8 – serve hot
How to prepare white sauce pasta at home?
Preparing white sauce pasta is equally easy and interesting. All you need is –
- 1 finally chopped onion
- Half tablespoon of black pepper
- Half cup of white flour
- 1 cup milk
- 50 grams of butter
Step-by-step guide for preparing white sauce pasta at home:
- Step 1 – In a cooking vessel put white flour and add butter to it.
- Step 2 – add little milk and keep stirring the mixture for a better consistency. Make sure that there are no lumps in the mixture at all. Put milk in small quantities at regular interval for avoiding lumps in white sauce mixture
- Step 3 – in a separate pan, sauté some finely chopped onions
- Step 4 – add boiled pasta to the white sauce, followed by salt and cooked onion.
Wrapping it up
White sauce pasta recipe is undoubtedly very tasty and unique. It is particularly meant for people who want to eat something subtle. On the other hand, if your family loves to eat something spicy and palate tickling, masala pasta recipe is the best evening snack you can serve.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com