How To Prepare The Onion And Besan Curry At Home
The Onion and Besan Curry is slightly time-consuming but has a very different flavor. you can prepare it when you have little ingredients in Your refrigerator . just the fundamental ingredients like onions, tomatoes, and besan. These can help you to prepare the finger-licking curry.
Step by step guide to Prepare The Onion And Besan Curry –
- Step 1 – take three medium-size tomatoes and roughly chop them.
- Step 2 – take one inch Ginger followed by 2 green chilies and 5 garlic pods. churn everything in a mixer grinder.
- Step 3 – Add 3 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and let it get heated. Add 4 cloves and half tablespoon cumin seeds. Add 1 Badi elaichi and saute for one minute.
- Step 4 – Now add one finely chopped onion and cook until it turns golden brown in color. you can also add the onion paste instead of finely chopping it.
- Step 5 – eventually add the tomato paste in the same mixture. Then cook it for another eight minutes.
- Step 6 – Add 1 tablespoon red chili powder, 2 tablespoon dhania powder, one tablespoon turmeric powder and mix everything well. add One tablespoon fennel seeds powder, one tablespoon black pepper powder. let the spices cook for 5 minutes.
- Step 7 – Take one cup whisked curd and add the same in the recipe. Make sure that you quickly mix the curd in the recipe. Otherwise, it will get it tattered. Cover the recipe for 5 minutes. Let everything cooks on a medium flame.
- Step 8 – The aromatic flavor of the recipe will let you know that it has been finally cooked. Add 250 ml of water followed by 1 tablespoon salt and stir everything well. Let the gravy boil for a few minutes.
- Step 9 – take half cup besan and add take 2 finely chopped onions in the same.
- Step 10 – Blend both of them together using a spoon and add a little bit of water. Make sure that you create a thick consistency while beating it for a few minutes.
- Step 11 – in the same besan mixture, Add 2 finely chopped green chilies, 1 tablespoon Kasuri methi, half tablespoon turmeric powder, one-fourth tablespoon red chili powder. Then a little bit of salt and half cup finely chopped coriander leaves in order to create a spicy paste.
- Step 12 – Now put the flame to high and add the besan pakodi in the same curry right away without frying.
- Step 13 – let the besan Pakoda cook for a few minutes on its own and they will eventually come out on the surface after being cooked. Cook for 5 more minutes on low flame.
- Step 14 – your Besan pyaz ki sabji is ready to serve. In the end, you can garnish it with some Garam Masala and finely chopped coriander leaves.
If not on normal days, you can at least prepare the recipes for the weekend in order to cook something out of the box. Share the recipe with your friends and definitely you will get a lot of appreciation from them.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org