How To Prepare The Delicious Quinoa Pulao Recipe At Home?
We can find a lot of superfoods coming up in the market to give us nutrition. Despite having a busy life a lot can be found. Quinoa Pulao Recipe is one such superfood that is flooded with good taste and Wholesome nutrition.
Moreover, it is very easy to prepare. the plant content is free from gluten. Also, it has a high amino acid that adds to your nutrition level and muscular strength naturally.
Prepare Quinoa Pulao Recipe Step By Step –
- Step 1 – Take two cups of black Quinoa and wash it very well. That is a very important step before we cook. You can soak it for 30 minutes and after doing the needful. You will find that it has absorbed a lot of water.
- Step 2 – Take a nonstick pan over the flame. Then add 2 tbsp oil, 2 green cardamoms followed by one big cardamom, 2 bay leaves, and one-inch cinnamon. roast for around 30 seconds. Add whole cloves and one tablespoon black pepper hole in the cooking vessel.
- Step 3 – Also add half tablespoon cumin seeds followed by half medium-sized finely chopped onion and cook until it becomes golden brown in color.
- Step 4 – Now add half tablespoon turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger garlic paste. Cook the recipe for 5 minutes and eventually add Quinoa.
- Step 5 – We are going to cook the Quinoa for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Step 6 – Time to add vegetables. Add green peas, carrots, and cauliflower one cup each.
- Step 7 – You can also choose vegetables according to your preferences and add them right away to the recipe.
- Step 8 – Cook the recipe for 5 minutes and add half tablespoon cumin powder, half tablespoon Garam Masala, 1 tablespoon coriander powder and salt to taste.
- Step 9 – Mix everything very well and add around 3.5 cups of water.
- Step 10 – It is basically the Quinoa pulao. the recipe is 2 cups of Quinoa is 3 cups of water. You can cover it up for a few minutes and turn off the flame after gaining a mushy consistency like Upma.
Let it sit for a few minutes and your Quinoa pulao is ready to be devoured with tea or coffee in the morning. If you cannot prepare something healthy every day, at least you can go for a Quinoa pulao recipe that has a very delicious taste and a very soothing flavor.
Even the adults and children at your home are going to love the recipe distinct flavor. You can also add a little bit of paneer and cilantro live at the end to give it a dash of better taste.
The proven health benefits of Quinoa are now compelling the health-conscious individuals to have it every day. In fact, the health experts recommend having Quinoa every day in some of the Other form.
You can prepare quite a menu recipes out of it and give it to your children for better eyesight and mental functionality. You can choose different types of Quinoa to prepare different recipes every day.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com