How To Prepare Yummy Soya Chaap In Just Few Minutes
Soya Chaap is basically one of best North Indian dishes that you ever come across. You will encounter Soya Chaap stalls all over New Delhi and Ghaziabad. The m tempting taste of Soya Chaap is because of replicating non-veg in the veg version. The super delicious dish is made out of soya protein to provide lots of nutrients along with quenching the requirements of Taste buds. Pakistan, India and Bangladesh typically prepare Soya Chaap recipe in Tandoor for a perfect dinner and family get together.
Ingredients required to prepare homemade Soya Chaap recipe:
- 2 Cup water
- Half cup soya bean
- 1 cup maida
- 4 sticks
- Half cup soya Chunks
Ingredients required to prepare Soya Chaap curry
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 soya chaap sticks
- One tablespoon turmeric powder
- One tablespoon salt
- One tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- Half tablespoon kasuri methi
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup tomato pulp
- half cup cream
- half tablespoon Garam Masala
How to prepare Soya Chaap curry in simple way?
If you feel reluctant to have the Soya Chaap curry somewhere outside, the best Soya Chaap curry recipe is right here. choose the hygienic method to prepare soya chaap curry recipe and provide lots of protein and nutrients to your body.
preparing Soya Chaap recipe through step by step method :
- Step 1 – take a bowl and add water and soybean into it. Mix Everything together.
- Step 2 – let it soak overnight and grind it using a mixer grinder.
- Step 3 – add Soya Chunk in water. drop chunks in boiling water
- Step 4 – after the chunks boil, drain out the excess water and soak it in cold water until it becomes soft.
- Step 5 – drain out the excess water by pressing them in between the palm.
- Step 6 – grind it into a paste and Maida, salt and everything together to make a dough.
- Step 7 – flatten up the dough like a chapati and cut long pieces out of it.
- Step 8 – take a vessel having water in it. heat it at high temperature and soak sticks in water for a few minutes.
- Step 9 – voila! you are ready to consume the homemade Soya Chaap
How to prepare curry for Soya Chaap?
- Step 1 -take oil in a pan and heat the same.
- Step 2 – put some ginger garlic paste, onion paste and cumin seeds for roasting. let them turn golden brown.
- Step 3 – add turmeric powder followed by salt and makes everything together.
- Step 4 – add chili powder, cumin seed and coriander powder together. Blend everything and add tomato pulp to make a thick gravy.
- Step 4 – heat till it starts simmering and add coriander leaves and kasuri Methi at last.
- Step 5 – add roasted Soya Chaap sticks to the curry and cream for a better taste.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com