How To Prepare Marwadi Mirchi Ki Sabji At Home?
Ever feel like making your normal means spicy, adding one tablespoon of Mirchi Ki Sabji recipe will give a very different flavor to your food.
Go for the light green colored green chilies in the market as they have a very thoughtful taste. neither spicy nor very The Limited. Remove the upper part it will also, elongate the lifespan of your recipe.
Ingredients required to prepare Mirchi Ki Sabji –
- 4 tbsp edible oil
- 250-gram green chili
- one fourth cup fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Nigella seeds
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri Red Chillies
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- two tablespoons lemon juice
The recipe has a very good taste when accompanied by any kind of dull food item.
Step by step guide to preparing Recipe at home –
You need to soak one-fourth of Fenugreek seed in warm water for one hour.
- Step 1 – take 250-gram green chilies and cut them in 1-inch size each. In a mixer grinder grind green chilies in a very coarse way. Make sure that you do not grind them absolutely because that would spoil the recipe.
- Step 2 – Check whether the fenugreek seeds have become soft enough. Now remove all the water from the fenugreek seeds and also, keep the water aside.
- Step 3 – Take 4 tbsp oil in the deep frying pan and heat it. Oil also works as a preservative in this recipe because you can keep it for around 10 days in Your refrigerator.
- Step 4 – Now add one tablespoon fennel seeds and one tablespoon mustard seed followed by half tbs Hing. Now cook for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 – Add chilies to the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes. Add one tablespoon salt, half tablespoon turmeric powder and makes everything well. Cook for 2 minutes until the green chilies become soft.
- Step 6 – Now we are going to add fenugreek seeds in the recipe and mix for another few minutes.
- Step 7 – Add one small table phone Kashmiri Lal Mirch, 1 tbsp coriander seeds. Also, make sure that there is no water in the green chilies at all.
- Step 8 – Give it a good mix for around 5 minutes in low flame and you are almost done with the recipe. Turn off the flame and add one tablespoon lemon juice at the endpoint.
Experimenting with different varieties of recipes is a good idea always. However, coming out with a side recipe that has such a good taste is a blessing.
You can have Mirchi ki sabji simply with some chapati and tea in the morning to make your breakfast extremely simple and digestive.
Make sure that you wash the green chilies very well before preparing the recipe. If you have some green chilies already kept in the refrigerator, you can also, use them as well. However, you would suggest you get some fresh green chilies to prepare the recipe.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org