How to prepare aloo baingan ki sabji
Don’t have a clue to prepare Aloo baingan ki sabji but wish to have it for lunch? You are lucky to have a quick pick glance from this website. Best aloo baingan masala recipe from the renowned chefs shall help you to cook the sabji with minimal possible ingredients. Aloo baingan ki sabji is the favourite of almost every person on this earth. The tasty dish is spicy and nutrient rich. You can have it for lunch with some chapati. Also, can combine it with tea and chapati for the morning breakfast.
How to prepare easy aloo baingan ki sabji at home?
Cook the recipe fresh and pack it for tiffin or lunch almost every second Day. You can even reheat the dish and have it with dal and rice for giving a good treat to your taste buds.
What are the ingredients required to prepare spicy aloo baingan ki sabji?
- one tablespoon of cumin seed
- salt to taste
- Two large size tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 8-10 baby egg plant
- Large sized potatoes
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Half tablespoon red chilli powder
Step by step guide to prepare aloo baingan ki sabji-
- Step 1 – select all the ingredients together and make sure that while you cut potato and eggplant, they are small in size and properly washed.
- Step 2 – soak eggplant in warm water for few minutes.
- Step 3 – take a deep Pan and put cooking oil followed by cumin seeds.
- Step 4 – add tomatoes and try them until they become absolutely translucent.
- Step 5 – add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli and whatever other spices you want in order to create a spice mix.
- Step 6 – put eggplant and potatoes in the mixture and Sprinkle some water.
- Step 7 – now put a Lid and let the vegetables get completely cooked.
- Step 8 – check out whether the vegetables are soft enough. In between keep on Stirring the mixture. Make sure that the potato and eggplant are absolutely soft before you turn off the flame.
You can enjoy the lovely recipe with hot chapati or roti. you can add a little bit of onion and garlic while preparing the spice mix according to your personal taste. I personally prefer aloo baingan ki sabji without onions because it lets me feel the true flavour and aroma of eggplant. By adding onion, the dish becomes somewhat overpowered with the onion smell.
- The semi dry sabji has an equal proportion of aloo and Bengal most of the time. Therefore, it would be better to choose a small size potatoes if baby and plant has been selected.
- In case you find the sabji getting Overdry, Sprinkle some oil and water in the Cooking Pan.
- Aloo baingan Masala recipe is another name for Aloo baingan Sabji.
- You can also prepare aloo baingan ki sabji by pureeing the onion and tomato paste in a mixer grinder.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com