How To Prepare Delicious Kadai Chicken At Home
Kadai Chicken is prepared with the meat of chicken. It is a dish from the Indian Subcontinent noted for its spicy taste. Moreover, it is notable Indian cuisine. It can be served with naan, roti or rice.
Ingredients required to prepare Kadai Chicken recipe –
- 500 grams of chicken
- two large onions chopped and one onion for onion petals
- three tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 12 cloves of garlic
- one small Capsicum
- one tablespoon Jeera
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds whole
- half tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 dried Chillies
- 2 green cardamom
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- half tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
- one fourth Cup curd
- refined oil
Step by Step guide to prepare Kadai Chicken recipe-
- Step 1 – Make incisions in half kg chicken and add one-fourth cup of curd followed by a half tablespoon of turmeric 1 tablespoon red chili powder half tablespoon Cumin powder in order to marinate.
- Step 2 – Once, you cover up the chicken for half an hour using a transparent sheet and keep it aside.
- Step 3 – Now take two onions and cut them into small pieces.
- Step 4 – take 3 tomatoes and chop them properly.
- Step 5 – 1-inch ginger and cut it, take 1 full capsicum and cut in a triangular shape.
- Step 6 – Take a deep frying utensil also, add oil into it.
- Step 7 – Heat oil add the onions in order to saute them
- Step 8 – Add ginger garlic paste also, it for a while.
- Step 9 – Eventually add tomato and mix them in the onions.
- Step 10 – Add salt and cover the mixture for 2 minutes. Let the vegetables cook for 2 minutes.
- Step 11 – Let them cool down and it put them aside.
- Step 12 – Now take oil in the same Cooking Pan and add chicken pieces after the oil gets hot. cook for 10 minutes and turn off the flam. let it cool.
- Step 13 – Now take a pan and heat it on the flame. add 1 tablespoon fennel seed, 1 tablespoon whole coriander, two cardamoms, and 4 whole red chilies.
- Step 14 – Roast them and let them cool down. Eventually, grind them in a mixer jar.keep aside
- Step 15 – Add tomatoes and onion mixture in the mixer grinder and create a fine paste.
- Step 16 – At the roasted spices in the same mixture
- Step 17 – take a Kadai and add oil until it turns hot. Add onion Petals and capsicum that had been cut into triangular shapes earlier. Similarly, Add the prepared puree in the same and cook for 2 minutes.
- Step 18 – Now add salt and mix it very well. Put the mixture and add the chicken pieces. Also, Add half cup of water or toned milk if you want.
- Step 19 – Make sure that the chicken pieces become absolutely soft while you cook them in the Kadai. You can also choose to pressure cook the entire recipe once in order to avoid the longer cooking time.
We understand that the recipe was a slightly time consuming but once prepared, it has a better taste than any restaurant in the world. Hence, The rich spicy Kadai chicken recipe prepared at home is free from any included ingredients and has a premium taste.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org