How To Prepare Butter Chicken In Just 20 Minutes
Quick Butter Chicken recipe is full of flavour and nutrients. The simplified method of cooking has made the recipe extremely yummy and easy to prepare. No matter weather you belong to India or any other Nation, if you love food, butter chicken recipe will always impress you. Special flavour of the dish creates an unforgettable taste in the taste buds.
After experimenting with different ingredients and cooking methods, finally we have with the best Butter Chicken recipe that can be prepared without any fuss. Combine the Exotically flavoured butter chicken with some rice and naan to make your meal absolutely delectable and enjoyable.
Ingredients required to prepare butter chicken recipe
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- One medium size onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Ginger finelly chopped
- 2-3 Crushed cloves
- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breast cut into small chunks
- 4-5 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala, chilli powder and fenugreek seeds.
- One tablespoon cumin
- One tablespoon salt
- ¼ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Freshly cooked naan and rice for serving
Get started with butter chicken recipe without any delay-
- Step 1 – heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add butter, oil and onions
- Step 2 -saute the onions until they turn golden brown
- Step 3 – add a little bit of ginger garlic paste and cook for the next 30 seconds. Make sure that you keep stirring the ladle so that nothing burns and sticks in the pan.
- Step 4– add tomato paste and Spices followed by chicken breast and cook for 10 minutes.
- Step 5 – add heavy cream and cook it for next 10 minutes and keep on stirring occasionally.
Easy 20 minute Butter Chicken recipe is now ready to be served with fresh Naan and rice. You can have the recipe for dinner as well as lunch and celebrate special occasions together. Butter chicken recipe is absolutely delicious and flavored.
The chicken pieces in the recipe should be soft and mouth melting . The best taste of the recipe can be felt only when you are generous with the butter and cream.
- Marinate chicken very well.
- Prepare cashew gravy in order to get a thick creamy texture.
- Avoid preparing butter chicken in hurry burry mornings.
- Grill the chicken in the oven so that it becomes absolutely soft and gets cooked from within.
- Preheat the oven at 40 degree Celsius and heat the chicken for at least 20 minutes.
- Add cinnamon, cardamom and cloves in some oil for a better fragrance and flavour.
- In one cup of water, add Methi powder along with the cashew paste in order to get a better consistency.
- Prepare the recipe in low heat so that you cook everything better and deep.
- Always use Greek yoghurt or curd to marinate the chicken.
Anything that has been cooked with love and served with affection tastes better. Butter chicken is an exceptionally tasty recipe that has a Punjabi Tadka and true flavour of North Indian food. The blend of cashews, fresh spices and chicken breast together creates an exotic recipe that ends up fetching more stars to the Indian food.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org