How To Prepare Anarsa Recipe At Home In Few Easy Steps
Preparing something different in the kitchen always compels our loved ones to try the recipe. Also, it maintains our interest in cooking. Here is the popular Anarsa Recipe that fundamentally belongs to Maharashtra.
Particularly prepared during the festive season, anarsa recipe is definitely has a next level taste. However, it is slightly time-consuming in nature. You can prepare the recipe for birthday celebration or Diwali because of its rich taste.
Step by step guide to preparing Anarsa Recipe –
- Step 1 – Take one cup of Broken rice and soak them in water after washing them very well. You need to soak rice for 3 days and tolerate a little bit of bad smell that it gives because of the fermentation.
- Step 2 – Eventually wash the rice with clean water 3 – 4 times and head towards the preparation of anarsa recipe.
- Step 3 -Remove all the water from the rice by draining it very well and spread it on clean clothes so that it can get dried.
- Step 4 – It hardly takes 2 – 3 hours for the rice to get dried in the summer season. In case you want the process to be faster, you can use a hair dryer to do the needful.
- Step 5 – After the rice gets completely dried, it is time to blend it in a mixer grinder in order to create a fine rice flour. Make sure that it is absolutely fine and using a sieve strain the rice flour.
- Step 6 – Use regular jaggery and blend it in a mixer grinder or a food processor. Eventually, take a mixing bowl and mix jaggery and rice together. Keep both of them aside for 3 hours and they will leave natural moisture.
- Step 7 – In case the mixture is dry you can also add 2 tbsp of milk in order to make them moist. Create a dough out of the mixture and Lever overnight point
Keeping the dough overnight for fermentation will give a better taste to the recipe.
- Step 8 – Take a little bit of oil in your palm and prepare small balls out of the dough.
- Step 9 – Add poppy seeds on a plate and roll anarsa over it.
- Step 10 – Sprinkle a little bit of oil over it and try the balls in low heat for around 5 minutes. Let it turn brown in color and then remove it from the flame.
It is amazing to enjoy some hot anarsa recipe with the family on a happy occasion. The crispy taste is particularly because of rice flour. Even the little children at your home are going to love these monkeys because of their crispy nature and distinct days.
You can easily replace oil with ghee in order to add better taste. However, if you do not have enough at home to fry the recipe, it would be better to prepare the recipe in refined oil All The Way.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org