How To Prepare Aloo Wrap At Home In Few Simple Steps
Preparing food at home is definitely not rocket science. If you love your family, certainly you will manage to cook something or the other creative for the family. The cheese Aloo Wrap recipe can be prepared with fresh paratha or simply leftover rotis. The easy recipe is a fusion of snacks and main course.
Almost 10 times healthy recipe doesn’t need those complicated cooking steps at all. The mild taste tickles everybody’s taste palette in one or the other way. The Indian version of aloo wrap is a blessing for working mothers who do not get much time for cooking in their busy schedule.
How to prepare cheesy Aloo Wrap recipe at home?
- Step 1 – prepare hot chapatis and cover it up with some tomato ketchup. In case you have Roti, apply ghee and try it for few minutes in order to convert it into a paratha in the cast iron tawa.
- Step 2 – spread some potato Sabzi over the ketchup side of the roti and add some cheese on it.
- Step 3 – eventually grate some cheese or use cheese spread. apply one spoonful of butter in the preparation.
- Step 4 – wrap it up and secure using a toothpick. now using a sandwich toaster grill the aloo wrap. Eventually cut into equal sizes and serve with onion rings and tomato ketchup.
How to prepare aloo ki sabji for the recipe?
want to prepare a spicy Sabzi for Aloo wrap recipe? Let’s learn it right away –
- Boil 5 – 6 medium sized potatoes
- Take a Kadai and add oil into it. add cumin seed, chopped green chilies, Pinch of asafoetida and whole red chili. Eventually add finely chopped medium size onion followed by half tablespoon turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, and potatoes. Mix everything well and at the and put some finely chopped the Hara Dhaniya.
We assure that you will love the simple aloo ki sabji that has a wonderful taste and can be prepared every day for Tiffin and lunch. you can even have the same Sabzi with curd and dal in order to prepare a delightful meal.
- While preparing the recipe always remember to cook everything in low flame so that you get added nutrients and taste better.
- Always use homemade spices and avoid adding red chili if you cannot tolerate spicy food.
- You can replace cooking oil with ghee in order to get a better taste.
- Adding one-fourth tablespoon of amchur powder in the recipe will further add a very different taste.
- In order to ensure that your potatoes boil well, cut them into two halves point
- Let the pressure of the cooker released naturally.
- You can boil the potatoes and refrigerate them for one night. Eventually, prepare the recipe in the morning for tiffin.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org