Easy Peasy Moong Ki Dal Ka Halwa Recipe
Preparing instant moong dal halwa in the dream of every sweet lover. Yummy and exotic recipe is rich in flavor and mostly prepared on festivals like Holi and Diwali. You can also spot Moong Dal ka Halwa at several marriages and happy ceremonies because of a rich texture, yummy flavor and nutrient properties it carries. Cooking Moong Dal Halwa recipe requires a lot of hard work and effort. You need to stir the recipe again and again so that the flavor comes out the best at the end. Make sure that you use non stick Kadai to avoid halwa taking in the pan.
Ingredients required for preparing moong ki daal ka halwa:
- One cup of moong ki daal
- 1 cup ghee
- Half tablespoon cardamom powder
- One tablespoon of crushed almonds
- One cup of full fat milk
- 25 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of water
How to cook delicious moong dal halwa?
One of the best sweet dish can be prepared very easily with the best moong dal halwa recipe on this page. Let us begin with the recipe that helps you to find out the best dessert in the world –
- Step 1 – take a Cooking Pan and put ghee in it. Allow it to melt in medium flame.
- Step 2 – add ground moong ki dal and stir the halwa until the Aroma of moong ki dal goes away completely.
- Step 3 – initially the halwa is thin and eventually it starts getting lumpy.
- Step 4 – make sure that you keep on breaking the lumps while stirring it continuously in kadhai.
- Step 5 – add sugar, and milk in the pan. Keep on stirring the mixture until it comes to boil and becomes thick once again. Moong ki daal ka halwa should reach out granular consistency and the Aroma of lentils must go away at all. The light golden texture should be seen.
- Step 6 – you need to cook the recipe for some more time after it starts sizzling.
- Step 7 – add cardamom powder and raisins.
- Step 8 – you can serve the moong ki daal ka halwa hot and garnish it with pistachios.
- Store the halwa in a cool dry place. Choose to place it in a steel container and refrigerate it for 1 month.
- Add more ghee and sugar to the halwa for a rich taste
- You can double the ingredients according to the amount of moong ki daal ka halwa required.
- Make sure that you soak one cup of moong ki dal for 5 hours before grinding get and turning it into a fine paste.
- Do not forget to remove all the water before grinding The Dal.
- You can go for a normal iron or brass Kadhai if you don’t have a non stick vessel to cook.
- Keep on stirring the halwa so that you don’t have to scrape it much.
- Do not add sugar in the beginning but add it towards the last.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com