How To Prepare Mix Dal Cheela At Home In Few Simple Steps
It is very difficult to convince children to have all the varieties of lentils in their Daily Meal. There is some of the other Dal variety that your children will definitely hate for no reason. No matter whether your child likes or dislikes such as udat, moong dal, chana dal any other variety of lentil, preparing a Mix Dal Cheela out of it is a good way to ingest nutrients in a very peaceful way.
The creative mothers never leave any scope in nurturing their children. They forever want the little beings to remain fit and healthy so that they have better survival.
Ingredients we need to prepare mix dal cheela?
- One big size onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 Green Chili finely chopped
- A little bit of red chili powder
- 1/4 tbsp Garam Masala
- Chat masala
- 5 tbsp udad dal
- 5 tbsp chana dal
- 5 tbsp split moong
- 5 tbsp whole moong
- 5 tbsp green moong
- 5 tbsp Masoor Dal
Follow Step by step guide to preparing the mix dal cheela recipe
- Step 1 – soak all the Dal together in a pan overnight
- Step 2 -churn them together in a mixture grinder and wait for 4 hours
- Step 3 – add finely chopped green chilies, onion and tomato are followed by all the spices and salt.
- Step 4 – Grease a non-stick Pan place the cheela in a round and circular motion in low flame.
- Step 5 – eventually increase the flame and let the cheela get properly cooked.
- Step 6 – pour a little bit of oil or ghee towards the side of the cheela
- Step 7 – after the cheela is cooked, flip and cook the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Step 8 – serve the cheela hot by sprinkling a little bit of chat masala on top of it also, Devour it with a little bit of green and red chutney
- You can increase the quantity of green and red chilies in case you want the cheela to be a little bit spicier.
- If you find the batter becoming very thin, adding a little bit of Suji will help you in receiving perfect consistency.
- Never add salt during the beginning. Always add salt just before you start with the cooking.
- Wash all the lentils before you soak them in water.
Mix Dal cheela is a perfect recipe for old and children alike. The recipe is also, full of protein and nutrients along with amazing taste. If you wish to give a little bit of Twist to the recipe, take some paneer and crumble it very well. Eventually add a little bit of black paper, salt, green chili, and fresh Dhaniya to it.
Moreover, use this paneer as the filling of the mix dal cheela. You always have an option to prepare the wonderful recipe for dinner. This will not only help you to reduce the burden of cooking but also add more nutrients in the routine diet of your loved ones.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org