Mouthwatering Matar Paneer Ki Sabji (Peas And Paneer Savory)
Are you tired of preparing those monotonous dishes every day? Want a little bit of twist in your cooking style? Here is the best matar paneer recipe that is tried and tested by the renowned chefs of India. The winter season has no shortage of fresh green peas in the market. Moreover, tofu is the favorite food of almost every person on this earth. So what are you waiting for? Let us get started with the preparations of healthy and tasty dish.
Ingredients Required Cooking Matar Paneer Or Pea And Tofu Savory
- 250 gram paneer
- Three tomatoes
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 inch Ginger
- Pinch of asafetida
- Half tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 5 tablespoon Dhaniya powder
- Half tablespoon salt
- Half tablespoon sugar
- Hundred gram of boiled peas
- Half tablespoon of Cumin
How To Prepare Simple Matar Paneer Sabji For Dinner?
If your kids love panir and matar, this recipe is certainly going to help you to get more love from them. Creamy and delicious matar paneer is quite popular amongst Indian homes. You can have it with rice, naan or plain roti. Club it with some mix pickle and you will definitely feel like having it more even if your tummy is full.
How To Cook Matar Paneer/ Peas And Tofu Savory Without Onion or Garlic?
It is Tuesday/ Thursday and your religious customs simply don’t allow you to prepare onion or garlic at home. Instead of feeling worried about what to cook for dinner, prepare the pallet tickling Matar Paneer ki sabji in just 20 minutes.
Best Matar Paneer Recipe –
Start by pureeing the tomatoes followed by boiling peas.
- Step 1 – take 3 – 4 medium sized tomatoes , ginger and green chilies
- Step 2 -toss all the three ingredients together in a mixer grinder and churn to create a creamy paste
- Step 3 – take 2 big spoons of cooking oil in cooking vessel and heat it until it becomes hot.
- Step 4 – add half level spoon of cumin followed by tomato mixture
- Step 5 – cook the entire mixture for 10 minute in low flame
- Step 6 – add boiled Peas in the mixture followed by square shaped tofu
- Step 7 – add all the spices along with sugar and salt
- Step 8 – add 2 cups of water
- Step 9 – cook matar paneer recipe for 10 minutes in low flame and turn off the gas
- Instead of using fresh water, you can simply use left over water from boiled Peas.
- After obtaining the mixture of churned tomatoes in the cooking vessel. Add half cup of water in mixer grinder and upturn the same water in the dish for avoiding any wastage.
- Adding half tablespoon of sugar brings out the natural sweetness of peas in the dish
Alternatively, you can add one pod of garlic and two medium sized onions in the recipe for having somewhat better taste. I personally prefer cooking the dish without onion and garlic. You can also add a little bit of cream or butter at the end if you want.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com