How To Prepare The Easiest Masala Fish Recipe?
We should often consume fish as it has high protein content. The collagen-rich Masala Fish Recipe Help the body in hundreds of ways. However, it has a ridiculous taste which always made me reluctant to take even a bite of it. However, during my adolescence, I came across a recipe that finally helped me to get nutrients of Fish.
The easy fish curry recipe will simply leave you amazed with the flavor and taste it has. We can prepare the recipe for lunch and dinner depending on your choice. It is very easy to make the masala fish curry recipe. certainly, it will be your personal favorite like mine once you learn it.
Ingredients required to prepare the recipe –
- 1kg fish properly washed and chopped
- 2 tablespoon Dhaniya powder
- half cup cooking oil
- 5 tablespoon red chili powder
- 5 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- three green chili finely chopped
- half cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- one lemon
- Two bay leaf
- One fourth tablespoon Fenugreek seed
- one fourth tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 big size onion finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes pureed
Follow the step by step guide to preparing the yummy and the tastiest fish curry recipe –
- Step 1 – take cooking oil in a non-stick pan and add bay leaf, cumin seed, and Fenugreek seed until it pops. add tomato puree.
- Step 2 – add onions and ginger garlic paste to saute them until they are golden brown in color.
- Step 3 – add all the spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 – add fish and make it in the curry. also, add salt to it.
- Step 5 – add water and cover it so that fish becomes soft. Let it cook for 10 minutes in medium heat and keep checking in the middle.
- Step 6 – check whether the gravy is thick enough. turn off the heat and eventually squeeze one lemon and mix it up in the recipe. your fish Salan recipe is ready to be devoured with rice and chapati.
Normally when we cook fish, it needs to be fried in the high flame which ends up making it quite healthy. However, in this recipe, you don’t have to fry the fish and directly cook in the curry with water to make it soft.
Preparing masala fish curry recipe is very easy if you have a busy schedule in the morning. Let it get prepared side by side in the flame and execute your routine cooking on the other gas flame. I personally prefer doing this myself.
In conclusion, the easy recipe has a very good taste and Wholesome amount of nutrients. You can share the recipe with your friends who don’t like eating fish. After trying the recipe, they are surely going to love it.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at [email protected]