How To Prepare Lauki Ke Kofte
People simply dislike lauki because of its cringe worthy taste. However, the vegetable is full of nutrient, fibre and hidden taste. It is a healthy practice to prepare green vegetables for lunch and dinner. With an exotic Lauki Ke Kofte recipe, you can give a treat to your taste Buds and enjoy the healthy meal without needing to compromise with the taste.
how to prepare Lauki Ke Kofte?
Lauki Ke Kofte recipe or gourd savoury is all about grating gourd , mixing it in the mixture of Gram flour, salt and chilli flakes. If you make it correct, you can enjoy the yummy Lauki Ke Kofte for lunch and dinner with rice and chapati. Also, you can keep some kofta balls aside and have them with Tea for an amazing evening snack.
How to prepare Lauki Ke Kofte recipe in few simple steps?
- Step 1 – grate 1 medium sized gourd in a Deep vessel.
- Step 2 – side besan, salt and chilli powder. Mix everything together and create wet round balls
- Step 3 – in a cooking vessel, add mustard oil and put the wet round balls within.
- Step 4 – cook them up by Deep frying for a few minutes. You can have them as fritters along with tea
How to prepare gravy for Lauki Ke Kofte:
- Step 1 – take one bowl of curd and add water in it.
- Step 2 – mix both of them together and add half tablespoon of Red Chilli powder, one tablespoon of coriander powder and one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Step 3 – in a cooking vessel put some oil and cumin seeds after it gets warm.
- Step 4 – after the mixture of curd and water in the hot oil followed by gourd fritters.
- Step 5 – keep staring the mixture in high flame until it starts boiling .
- Step 6 – garnish it with green coriander leaves.
Alternative method to prepare Lauki Ke Kofte gravy
Alternatively you can prepare the gravy using some fresh tomatoes and onions. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1 – take three medium sized tomatoes and 2 medium sized onion in a mixer grinder to prepare a thick mixture.
- Step 2 – in a cooking vessel, add oil and cumin seeds.
- Step 3 – at the tomato onion mixture in the hot oil followed by one tablespoon of coriander powder, one tablespoon of turmeric powder, half tablespoon of chili powder and salt.
- Step 4 – add water, fresh cream and gourd fritters / Lauki Ke Kofte.
- Step 5– mixture in low flame and serve hot with chapati and rice.
Having smooth and creamy gravy of Lauki Ke Kofte is possible by adding some cashew paste. make sure. Make sure that you remove excess water from the grated gourd so that you can prepare the Kofta balls easily. Do not add excess of gram flour in the mixture or you will end up creating not so tasty recipe. kofta balls or gourd fritters particularly remain soft when you create a perfect mixture of Besan and grated gourd .
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org