How To Prepare Kaju Ki Barfi At Home
Kaju ki barfi is called Kaju Katli by most of the people. If you don’t want to have the adulterated Kaju ki barfi from the market and wish to have to your fun, learn to prepare the recipe through our expert guide and enjoy it every day after lunch and dinner. The cashew burfi recipe is popularly prepared in Diwali on Holi. However, cravings need no special occasion at all.
Ingredients required to prepare the Kaju Katli recipe –
- 4-inch silver vark
- 2 cup of finely powdered cashews
- Half cup of water
- 2 tbsp rose water
- one cup of sugar
Step by step guide to prepare Kaju Katli recipe at home –
Believe me, it is very easy to prepare the Kaju Katli recipe at home. You don’t have to take any kind of headache in preparing the delicious desserts. The quick dessert recipe is healthy, tasty and looks absolutely lavish. You can begin the recipe by preparing some cashew paste and end it up by decorating it with silver foil.
Let’s prepare the Kaju Katli recipe without further delay –
- Step 1 – as already said, you need to begin preparing the recipe by powdering some cashews in a mixer grinder. If you find it difficult to powder the cashews, add water in order to create a page having a thick consistency
- Step 2 – take a pan and put it on the heat over a medium flame. Also, add some water followed by sugar point
- Step 3 – prepare the sugar syrup and let it boil for string consistency.
- Step 4 – add powdered cashews in the syrup and makes it very well for around 10 minutes. After it gets thick, turn off the flame and at a dash of cinnamon powder.
- Step 5 – adding cinnamon powder in the recipe gives the traditional tourist to the cashew dessert recipe.
- Step 6 – add the cashew paste into a large bowl and allow it to cool. After it is cool, knead it like a dough.
- Step 7 – take a plate and grease it with some ghee.
- Step 8 – upturn the cashew dough over it.
- Step 9 – gently roll the door and evenly spread it over the plate so that it cools down.
- Step 10 – cut down into Diamond shape and delve into the Exotic homemade dessert.
Instead of spending all your savings by purchasing the adulterated version of Kaju katli from the market, prepare your own recipe that has the best of taste and flavour. The mouth melting slices have the goodness of Kaju and some unbeatable flavour. The Kaju Katli Barfi should not be thick at all. It must have absolutely thin slices so that you can have one after the another whenever there is some dessert craving.
- There are no special tips for preparing Kaju Katli recipe except that you need to prepare it in low flame. if you are a North Indian and dessert lover, nothing can be easier than preparing Kaju Katli recipe at home.
- You need to mash the dough very well if you wish to get foolproof Kaju Katli recipe.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com