How To Prepare Fish Curry At Home
Simple, exotic and nutritive fish curry recipe can be prepared with onion and tomato paste for dinner or lunch. One of the best seafood dish has the goodness of several nutrients. If you normally cook fish and do not like the taste much, try the fish curry recipe mentioned on this page and get a lip-smacking favour all together.
How to prepare fish curry easily?
Fish curry recipe is very simple to prepare. You just need some spices and freshwater fish to create a good taste in the recipe.
Ingredients required to prepare fish curry
- Ginger garlic paste one tablespoon
- 500 gram fish
- One fourth tablespoon turmeric
- half tablespoons red chilli powder
Ingredients required to prepare gravy in the fish curry
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- One and a half cup of water
- One and half tablespoon Garam Masala
- Half tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp cashew nut
- 2 medium sized onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 medium size tomato
- Half tablespoon fennel seeds
- Two finely chopped green chillies
Step by step guide to prepare yummy fish curry recipe-
- Step 1 – marinate the fish using curd, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric for 2 minutes
- Step 2 – fry onion until they turn golden brown and subsequently saute tomatoes as well.
- Step 3 – add fennel seeds, turmeric and red chilli powder until you stop receiving the fragrance of any ingredient particularly.
- Step 4 – cool down the mixture and convert it into a smooth paste.
- Step 5 -fry the fish in one tablespoon of oil for around 3 minutes and cook from both the sides.
- Step 6 – add oil and cumin seeds in the Kadhai along with curry leaves and green chilli.
- Step 7 – add the paste, ginger garlic paste and onion and fry everything very well.
- Step 8 – add Garam Masala red chilli powder and rest of all the spices. Subsequently add water in the mixture. Bring it to boil.
- Step 9 – add fish pieces in the gravy and cover it up so that it can cook well.
- Step 10 – gently flip after 5 minutes and make sure that both the sides are evenly cooked.
- Always use fresh spices and fish for the best taste in fish curry recipe.
- choose Khada Garam Masala and grind it in the mixer grinder.
- Do not use Garam in heavy quantity
- Use finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
watch YouTube video tutorial aside reading the description of the fish curry recipe. videos can help you to prepare the yummy dish very easily. While preparing the recipe, the raw smell of the onion should completely go away.
Always prepare the recipe in low flame so that recipe tastes better. You can have the recipe with chapati or rice in order to make your meal absolutely enjoyable. Fish curry recipe is not only the favourite dish of Bengali but also loved by health conscious non vegetarian. Prepare it once and you will definitely love to cook it quite frequently.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com