How To Prepare Restaurant Style Dal Makhani Recipe At Home
want to cook something exotic for dinner tonight? Prepare dal makhani recipe in Punjabi style for receiving lots of nutrients and helping your taste buds to feel better. I love to order Dal Makhani in restaurants because of its Imperial flavour. after much experimentation, I could share this recipe that came out the exact replica of restaurants. If you wish to find out the authenticated Punjabi dal makhani recipe, check the description below.
How to prepare dal makhani recipe easily?
Dal makhani recipe does not take more than 30 hours to cook. As long as you follow the step by step guide to prepare dal makhani recipe and collect all the ingredients together, you will never face the slightest of trouble in preparing the dish.
Ingredients required to prepare dal makhani recipe –
- Half cup Rajma
- Three fourth Cup urad dal
- 750 ml or three cups of water
- 3-4 tej patta
- One fourth cup of low fat cream
- One medium size onion
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 cloves
- Half tablespoon of kasuri Methi
- 3 tablespoon butter
Step by step guide to prepare the best Dal Makhani in the world –
- Step 1 – pressure cook kidney beans and udad Dal in a pressure cooker for around 20 whistles on high flame.
- Step 2 – check whether the lentils are properly and are soft enough. Else, pressure cooker them for few more minutes.
- Step 3 – in a Blender jar, grind tomatoes , onion and spices.
- Step 4 – take some oil in a cooking vessel and after the mixture of tomato, onion and spices.
- Step 5 – cook the mixture for handsome amount. Make sure that it does not get burnt from underneath. Keep on stirring.
- Step 6 – upturn cooked lentils in the mixture and water along with salt.
- Step 7 – in order to thicken up the gravy, rajma and urad dal using a ladle.
- Step 8 – add cream, butter kasuri methi and switch off the flame.
- Step 9 – enjoy the yummy dal makhani recipe with paratha, Naan and rice.
- Use whole spices instead of Relying specifically on ground spices. Whole spices have a special Aroma that increases the taste of the recipe.
- Do not restrict yourself in adding a huge amount of cream and butter because that what makes perfect dal makhni – buttery
- Prepare Dal Makhani in low heat so that it cooks better and has exceptional taste.
- Always soak rajma and urad dal for 8 hours before preparing the daal.
- Consume Dal Makhani with aloo kulcha, paratha or rice for more enjoyment and fun.
Trying the recipe for more than once will help you to become perfect in it. You just cannot expect the recipe to come out professionally on the first instance itself. However, if you have been a good cook, you might cook the best dal makhani recipe that has your creativity and our suggestions.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com