How To Prepare The Best Boondi Ke Ladoo At Home
Bundi ke laddu recipe is the first love of every sweet lover. Made out of Gram flour, ghee and sugar, you can find the delicacy served in in every small and big sweet house. However, in order to consume the best quality of boondi ke ladoo, you need to prepare the yummy sweet dish at home. The round sweet droplets can be enjoyed right after you munch something spicy. Also, you can serve them to the guest and prepare them for festive seasons .
How to get perfect shape in Motichoor Ladoo recipe?
Make sure that the consistency of the prepared laddoo is absolutely perfect. It is only then you can get perfect round shape of boondi ke ladoo recipe. You need to have a little more patience because it takes practice and efforts to get perfect round shape of boondi ke ladoo.
Ingredients required to prepare the best boondi ke ladoo at home
- Three fourth cup of water
- 5 cup of sugar
- 5 cup per gram flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 pinch saffron
- 6 cardamom crushed into powder
- Three fourth tablespoon ghee to be applied in your palm
- Ghee for deep frying the boondi
How to prepare the most exotic boondi ke ladoo recipe?
- Step 1 – 1.5 cup of sugar and 3/4 cup of water and let it boil in order to create a thick sugar syrup.
- Step 2 – get 1 thread consistency and switch off the flame while keeping it aside to cool down.
- Step 3– the sugar syrup should be hot enough to dissolve the boondi and to make them sweet.
How to prepare boondi for boondi ke ladoo recipe?
- Step 1 – combine all the dry ingredients including besan, saffron and rest everything together.
- Step 2 – add water and create a smooth batter for frying up the boondi.
- Step 3 -pour little bit of batter in hot oil and the boondi should be absolutely round in shape.
- Step 4– take a dry ladle and after the bondi we have been fried, let them come out while letting the ghee remain back.
- Step 5 – let the boondi remains soft so that that they can absorb maximum of sugar syrup. Every time you hit the nail in the hot ghee, make sure that your wipe it straight
How to prepare boondi ke ladoo recipe?
- Step 1 – strain the fried boondi and let them stay directly in hot sugar syrup.
- Step 2 – add cardamom powder and bind the ladoos by using in one tablespoon of ghee in your palm.
- Step 3 – garnish boondi ka ladoo with cashews and serve them to Lord Ganesha
You can add raisins and Almonds to the recipe or watch it on YouTube who so as to get a better and practical idea. Boondi ke ladoo represents happy celebrations and positivity. Even if you do not get a round shape on the first instance, do not get disapointed as practice will definitely make you perfect.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com