How To Prepare Holi Special Dahi Vada?
The colourful festival of Holi is incomplete without Dahi Vada. Dahi Bada are also known as dahi bhalla.. They taste exotic and fill up a lot of grace in the festival. If you wish to save your time in preparing this particular delicacy for Holi, instant Dahi Vada recipe option is something you can go for. Made out of semolina, the yummy Dahi Bada will definitely leave you craving for more.
How to prepare simple dahi vada recipe?
It is just a matter of 15 minutes and you are ready with the most incredible Dahi Vadas in the world. Minimal ingredients and efforts can help you to make your Holi festival super enjoyable.
Ingredients required to prepare semolina dahi vada recipe
- 1/4 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 – 3 final each of green chillies
Step by step guide to prepare easy dahi bhalla at home
- Step 1 – take a big vessel and mix suji and curd together followed by Ginger, salt and green chillies.
- Step 2 – cover the batter for 15 minutes and keep it aside.
- Step 3 – add baking soda to the recipe and mix it very well.
- Step 4 – take a separate thin cloth through which the batter can pass.
- Step 5 – in some hot cooking oil, drop some batter through the cloth and fry as many bada as you want to eat.
- Step 6 – Place the Bada in a tissue paper and soak them in a bowl full of water.
- Step 7 – drain all the water from the bada before you place them in the curd.
Holi special dahi vada recipe
Now the next step is to prepare curd for Dahi Vada. All you need to do and take some fresh curd and follow the below mentioned steps –
How to prepare curd for Dahi Vada?
- Step 1 – 1 1.5 bowl of curd and add a little bit of water in it.
- Step 2 – churn the curd in a way it gets smooth
- Step 3 – add salt, 4 tablespoon of sugar, and red chilli powder and mix everything very well.
- Step 4 – make Dahi vada in it and have it for happy celebration of Holi.
- The longer you soak Vada pakodi in water, the more soft it becomes.
- Do not keep the bada pakodi in water for more than 24 hours else it’ll break.
- keep changing the water if kept longer
- Prepare tamarind chutney for making dahi vada taste is even better.
Why to choose shortcut dahi vada recipe?
Preparing Dahi Bada out of semolina mixture will keep you out of hassles and maintain the charm of the festival. It is a somewhat difficult to reduce the burden of household chores once you get into the kitchen during the festive season. However, with the preparation of simple dahi vada recipe, you can have ample time for your family and festival celebration.
Tangy, sweet and full of flavour Dahi Bada can be enjoyed lunch and dinner along with some yummy Holi food.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com