How To Make Punjabi Style Chole Bhature
Chole bhature is one of the most beloved dishes of North Indians. The delicious meal is full of nutrients and taste. With the easy peasy chola batura recipe mentioned on this page, you will never have to face any trouble in preparing the yummy delicacy.
If you truly love spicy food, Chola batura is definitely going to quench your taste buds. The mouth watering dish not only satiates hunger but also provides several nutrients. You can accompany the same with chilled Lassi or tea and enjoy the food at home with your loved ones.
Ingredients required to prepare Chola
- 2 cup soaked chickpeas
- half tablespoon cumin
- One tablespoon red chilli powder
- One tablespoon turmeric powder
- 5 tablespoon coriander powder
- Tea leaves
- Green chilli and ginger garlic paste
- Half tablespoon garam masala powder
- One tablespoon Chole masala powder
How to prepare yummy and spicy Chola?
- Step 1 – boil chickpeas in a cooker
- Step 2 – grind some tomatoes, green chillies, Ginger, and garlic in a mixer grinder.
- Step 3 – take some cooking oil in a vessel and put Cumin powder followed by tomato paste.
- Step 4 – keep on stirring till the mixture in the oil leaves leaves oil.
- Step 5 – in a separate vessel, put some tea leaves in the water and boil it well. Using a strainer, separate tea leaves and water.
- Step 6 – in the Cooking vessel, upturn boiled chickpeas followed by tea water.
- Step 7 – put all the spices in the cooking vessel and partially mash the chickpeas in order to create a thick consistency.
- Step 8 – make sure that the chickpeas are absolutely soft. Boil the entire content for half an hour in a medium flame.
- Step 9 – garnish it with fresh coriander leaves
How to prepare perfect bhatura at home?
Have you ever wondered how do Chola batura at restaurant taste better than the ones at home? The Secret ingredient is activated yeast. As long as you have fermented white floor well, it is easy to prepare perfect bhatoora that are fluffy, soft and good in taste.
Easy bhatura recipe is all about preparing the correct mixture of Maida, baking soda yoghurt and salt.
Easy batura recipe
- Step 1 – take two cups of maida and add half tablespoon of baking soda in the same.
- Step 2 – add yoghurt, water and knead it very well.
- Step 3 – add a little bit of activated yeast if you wish to avoid baking soda.
- Step 4 – keep the mixture aside for 2 hours.
- Step 5 – take a cooking vessel and put some oil and heat it in high flame.
- Step 6 – roll the ball in between your palm and plain it using a rolling pin.
- Step 7 – place the rolled bhatoora in the oil for deep frying.
- Step 8 – remove as soon as it becomes golden brown on a tissue paper.
- Step 9 – serve hot with bhathura, mix pickle and onion rings.
So this was the easiest chola bhatura recipe that you can ever get to try. In case you face slightest of trouble in preparing chole bhature recipe at home, refer to online chola batura recipe videos by the renowned Chefs.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at [email protected]