Easy Cheese Vegetable Cutlets For Yummy Mornings
Happiness level increases upto the core when we have something delicious to eat for breakfast. I personally love to have vegetable cutlet that have the goodness of fresh veggies and cheese. If you don’t have much time to prepare a full-fledged morning breakfast, simply have the cutlets with sauce and tea to quench The Hunger and taste buds simultaneously.
How to prepare the yummy bread vegetable cutlet at home?
One of the best tiffin recipes can be cooked immediately as long as you have all the ingredients together. The vegetable cutlet quickly dissolves in the mouth. You can it to serve the recipe to old people as well as children at your home. The complete delicacy has been described on this page so that you can cook it perfectly well. Your loved ones can never deny the tasty having it as a cutlets are all time winner.
You can freeze it too!!
- If you often prepare burgers at home.
- if you love to have cutlet every day,
Freeze it up in deep freezer for up to 5 days. You can microwave The Frozen cutlets and have them whenever you want.
Ingredients required for preparing the best cheese vegetable cutlets
- One cup of finely chopped vegetables such as cabbage, capsicum onion and carrot.
- 4 tbsp. of rice flour
- 2 tablespoon of white flour
- one cup of bread crumbs
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 tablespoon of red chili powder
- Half tablespoon of butter masala
- Salt for taste
Step by step description for preparing potato vegetable cutlet at home –
- Step 1 – boil potatoes and mash them well.
- Step 2 – In the same mixture, add finely chopped vegetables, breadcrumb and mix all the ingredients together.
- Step 3 – prepare round balls out of the mixture and insert a small cheese cube in the middle of the RAW cutlet ball.
- Step 4 – in a cooking vessel, take some oil and deep fry the cutlet balls.
- Step 5 – serve hot with tomato ketchup and tea.
- You can grate the vegetables if cutting them finely is not possible.
- Layer the ball with rice flour to prepare crunchy vegetable patty for Burger.
- Add some corn to the round potato Balls for a better taste.
- Have them with Schezwan chutney.
- Instead of using bread crumbs, you can use leftover bread slices and break them into tiny pieces for binding the mixture together. Bread shall absorb all the moisture of the vegetables give a consistency to the cutlets.
Wrapping it up
In case you don’t have cheese cubes at home, you can simply fry the vegetable balls in some cooking oil. After all, preparing quick recipes should add convenience to your life. You can also add green chilies in the vegetable mixture if you want a spicy touch in the cutlet. Garnish the potato balls with mint leaves on the top.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org