Love Non-Veg But Not Allowed To Have It At Home? Here Are The Best Veg Kebab You Can Have
The mixture of veg kebab is very easy to prepare and healthy to consume. The delicious baked veg Kebab recipe is impressive in its own way. It is a starter recipe that can be made for lunch, dinner or breakfast. The combination of different vegetables, Herbs and ingredients mixed together are absolutely stunning. You can consume it with mint coriander chutney and tomato sauce. Veg Kebabs are digestible as well. You can wrap them up in thin chapatti and serve them to your kids and elders at your home for enjoyable evenings.
How To Make Yummy Veg Kebab At Home?
The whole mixture of veg Kebab is very easy to prepare. You can either choose to bake them or fry them in a pan depending on your taste and health choices.
In order to cook tasty veg kebab for dinner, you need the following ingredients –
- 70 gram mushroom
- 90 gram potato
- 50 gram cauliflower
- 14 -15 fresh mint leaves
- Salt as required
- Ginger garlic paste
- 10 tablespoon of Gram flour
- One fourth cup of green pea
- 50 gram onion
Spices required for preparing veg kebab recipe –
- half tablespoon garam masala powder
- One fourth tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Half tablespoon of red chili powder
Steps for cooking best veg kebab recipe –
- Chop all the vegetables together using a mixer grinder jar.
- Add Coriander and mint leaves in the mixture.
- Add everything in a mixing bowl and club some ginger garlic paste into it.
- Put some spices mentioned above.
Cooking the delectable veg Kebabs
- Step 1 – heat a small Pan and add 10 tablespoon of Gram flour in it.
- Step 2 – keep stirring and roast the gram flour powder till the color changes and Aroma can be felt.
- Step 3 – Add roasted gram flour in the vegetable mixture and mix everything very well.
- Step 4 – Add salt
- Step 5 – create absolute round balls for baking them.
- Step 6 – in case the mixture Falls apart while composing, you need to add a little more moisture in the ball.
- Step 7 – cook the flat balls on oil Pan and grief them well for a better taste.
How To Eat Veg Kebab?
Veg kebabs are healthy, tasty and easy to make. They look exciting and can be served for any occasion and point of time. You can have them for:
- Dinner with thin chapattis
- Breakfast as sandwiches
- green or red chutney for evening snack
You can serve the veg kebabs with some onion rings, green chutney and red sauce on a beautiful white colored tray.
Pro tip- Make sure that you cook the Kebab on a low flame so that nothing remains is all about the recipe.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com