How To Prepare Besan Ka Cheela With Yummy Filling At Home
First of all, I would like to tell you that anything that you prepare at home can be altered in one and many ways. There are no special guidelines for preparing besan cheela recipe. If you have a basic clue about preparing cheela batter, you can prepare this particular recipe as well. You can either prepare vegetable or paneer stuffing totally depending on your choice. Secondly, you need to make sure that the overall taste of the prepare Besan ka cheela recipe is good. You can fill vegetables in the batter itself in order to make it more Wholesome and exotically tasting.
How to prepare besan cheela recipe?
Flooded with the nutrients of ground floor, besan Chilla recipe should be served for breakfast as it tastes best with Tea. Also, make sure that you accompany some spicy green chutney to complete the morning breakfast.
If you don’t prefer adding vegetable to your dishes, you can prepare plain Besan ka cheela recipe with some grated paneer filling.
Ingredients required to prepare tasty Besan ka cheela recipe –
- 1 cup gram flour
- One small finely chopped tomato
- One small finely chopped onion
- Green chilli
- finely grated 1inch Ginger
- Too small green chillies finely chopped
- coriander leaves the finely chopped
- Half tablespoon of Chaat Masala
- Oil as required
- little bit of red chilli powder
Latest quickly find out step by step guide to prepare besan cheela recipe at home
- Step 1 – take a big mixing bowl and add one cup besan along with all the ingredients together while adding water in order to prepare a thick mixture.
- Step 2 – let it sit for 1 hour in order to bring a better taste.
- Step 3 – make sure that you do not entertain the lumps while mixing the batter.
- Step 4 – heat the flat Tawa Pan and add little bit of oil over it. You can also use non stick Pan if you do not want to add oil while preparing the recipe.
- Step 5 -let the pan become medium hot, pour the batter over it and gently spread it in round direction in order to create a cheela.
- Step 6 – let it cook in medium flame for few minutes and add a little bit of oil around the edges of the cheela.
- Step 7 – cook cheela on the other side after flipping it. and after you see the cheela become golden brown in colour, fold it up and serve with internal filling and some Green chutney.
How to prepare the filling for Besan ka cheela recipe?
Take one cup of grated paneer and add little bit of ground black pepper, salt, chopped coriander leaves and green chilli together. Mix everything together and put one spoonful of serving in every cheela before serving.
Every recipe tastes better when you prepare it with love and hard work. Besan ka cheela recipe is simple yet somewhat tricky. You can Alter The composition as per your choice and add some grated cabbage and carrot in the batter mixture. also, you can prepare the cheela thick and thin depending on your personal choice.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org