How To Prepare Bengali Rasgulla At Home
Soft spongy rasgulla is the weakness of every sweet lover on this earth. There is no person who doesn’t love to eat the Bengali rasgulla. Just milk and sugar combined together in correct proportion can give you such an exotic recipe. Bengali rasgulla recipe is full of Wholesome nutrients and is easy to digest. In fact, sponges are often recommended by doctors for people suffering from jaundice and other diseases.. sponges are because they taste awesome and can be quickly digested.
Find out the Bengali rasgulla recipe here
Indian sweet recipe list is simply incomplete without Rasgulla. The drained Chena is converted into balls and eventually dipped in a sugar syrup until it becomes soft and spongy. The juicy flavour of Rasgulla makes it a perfect dish for festive season. When the entire festival is flooded with lavish recipes that can hinder our digestive system, white rasgulla recipe in something that gives enormous amount of relief. Even if you are not a culinary expert, preparing white rasgulla recipe in very easy and quick.
Ingredients required to prepare easy rasgulla recipe-
- Four cups of water
- One and half cup of white sugar
- 1 litre milk
- 2 – 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Minimal ingredients make a better recipe. You can additionally add Kesar and cardamom in order to give more flavour to the white Rasgulla recipe.
Step by step instructions to prepare Chena Rasgulla recipe-
- Step 1 – boil 1 litre of milk and add 2 tbsp of lemon juice when it starts boiling. stir until it starts cuddling.
- Step 2 – add more lemon juice if 2 tablespoon of lemon juice was insufficient to cuddle the milk completely. Switch off the stove when you find the milk is it completely cuddled.
- Step 3 – take a thin cloth and upturn the cuddled milk on it. You will find the chenna over the cloth.
- Step 4 – under running water, rinse chena in order to remove the acidic flavour of milk from it.
- Step 5 – tie up a cloth and squeeze it very well in order to remove as much moisture as possible. Let it hang for one and a half hour and make sure that Chena becomes crumby.
- Step 6 – boil water and add sugar in it in a way that it gets completely dissolved. Make sure that you use a big pot that can absorb all the Rasgulla together.
- Step 7 -knead chena well and convert it into a smooth dough. Do not over need because the chena will turn soggy.
- Step 8 – after the mixture is uniform and smooth, create tiny balls out of it and dip them in the sugar syrup thereby keeping them in a medium flame. Add one after one ball gently and keep the heat constant.
- Step 9 – boil for 10 minutes and make sure that the sugar syrup is boiling thereby making the balls absorb maximum of sweetness.
- Step 10 – adjust the heat depending upon the stove and stir Rasgulla once.
- Step 11 – ensure that every Rasgulla is evenly puffy. allow the Rasgulla to cool down completely on a tray and consume them when cold after refrigeration.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at [email protected]