How To Make Easy Baingan Ka Bharta At Home
The best eggplant recipe is out here. Bengan ka bharta is the first love of every Indian foody. The recipe can make your boring afternoon lunch into a tasty affair. Traditionally Cooked by mummies and grandma, Baigan Ka Bharta recipe is a spicy dish diet can be consumed with rice and chapati for evening and afternoon supper. Eggplant is associated with antioxidant and anticancer properties. Having Baigan Ka Bharta regularly can keep your body away from cancer cells and provide several nutrients.
Ingredients required for preparing Baingan Ka Bharta
- One medium size eggplant
- half tablespoon turmeric powder
- Half tablespoon red chilli powder
- One tablespoon dhania powder or coriander powder
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 pinch of Garam Masala
- Onion garlic paste
- Freshly chopped onions
How to prepare yummy Baingan Ka Bharta recipe?
The recipe can be prepared in two ways. The first method includes roasting eggplant in naked heat whereas the second method includes boiling the bengan in pressure cooker.
Method 1 – roasted eggplant recipe method
- Step 1 – take a medium sized eggplant and put it on the naked flame. Do not worry if you can smell something burning inside. It is normal for the eggplant to give such a feel.
- Step 2 – after the heat from the eggplant dissipates, peel it up And put Tadka
How to prepare eggplant by boiling?
If you are scared that the eggplant might have worms within, it would be better to peel the eggplant and boil it in a pressure cooker.
- Step 1 -peel the eggplant and cut it into medium sized pieces
- Step 2 – in a pressure cooker take half cup of water and put the eggplant pieces into it
- Step 3 – on a medium flame, cook the eggplant and turn off the flame after three whistles.
Step by step recipe to prepare amazing baingan bharta recipe
After you Choose the initial method to cook the eggplant, the next step is to add spices and oil to make the dish tasty and unique.
Expert tip – The best flavour of Baingan Ka Bharta recipe comes out when you roast it on an open flame. You can also choose a microwave to do the needful but the taste never remains the same.
Without wasting any further time, let us begin with preparation of perfect Baingan Ka Bharta recipe
- Step 1 – take some cooking oil in a medium sized cooking vessel.
- Step 2 – add cumin seeds, and ginger garlic paste and finely chopped onions followed by roasted bengan in the cooking vessel.
- Step 3 – put half tablespoon of red chilli powder, half double spoon turmeric powder, half tablespoon Garam Masala, one tablespoon Dhaniya powder and salt to taste.
- Step 4 – let the roasted baingan cook for few minutes and keep staring the mixture occasionally.
- Steps 5 – add coriander leaves and serve with chapatis and rice.
Yummy morning with Baingan Ka Bharta and toasted Bread recipe
Make your mornings taste Better by consuming Baingan Ka Bharta with some toasted bread pieces. Add a little bit of butter on bread and apply Baingan Ka Bharta operate. Have the combination with tea and Namkeen for yummy morning.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org