How To Make The World’s Best Aloo Ke Parathe
Tried it hard to prepare aloo ka paratha but could not come out successful? Well, here we are with certain professional tips that would help you to prepare the best aloo ka paratha in the world. Aloo ka paratha feels amazing when served hot in the morning breakfast. It is a complete meal in itself . The paratha tastes even better than you serve it with pickle and raita. The quick simple recipe of aloo ka paratha is full of taste and can be prepared with some boiled potatoes combined with finely chopped onion, coriander leaves powder, coriander powder and Chaat Masala.
How to get the best taste of aloo ka paratha?
- Make sure that you prepare the recipe with ghee
- Add a little bit of ghee in the inner layer of aloo ka paratha along with the stuffing.
- never put paratha on the stuffed side over the hot tawa. Keep the stuffed side upwards in the hot Tawa while initiating to prepare paratha.
- Immediately upturn the paratha after putting it over the hot tava without waiting for the initial first side to bake.
- You can use some milk for creating a softer dough.
- add some ajwain or carom seeds in the paratha for a better taste
How to prepare delicious aloo ka paratha at home?
- 7 boiled and mashed potatoes
- Half tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 5 finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
Let us begin with the step by step recipe to prepare aloo ka paratha without any single mistake-
- Step 1 – mash potatoes in a large bowl and add all the ingredients for ensuring that everything is properly mixed.
- Step 2 – add wheat flour, little bit of salt and water in a bowl prepare a soft dough.
- Step 3 – create a round small circle and put one spoon full of potato mixture after covering it with some oil.
- Step 4 – prepare a round Ball by covering the entire mixture and roast the Paratha in the hot tava.
- Step 5 – make sure that you put the paratha from the backside of the stuffing on a hot tawa.
- Step 6 – upturn the paratha immediately on the next side and let the other side cook well for 2 minutes. Put ghee on the face of paratha and again turn it up. Put oil in another side and press the paratha well by using a proper ladle.
Aloo ka paratha recipe is an enjoyable morning breakfast. The yummy paratha is slightly calorific in nature. but then, it can be consumed everyday because of Amazing health ingredient it has. Even the busy mommies can prepare aloo ka paratha for Tiffin lunch everyday. Just keep some readymade mixture of boiled potatoes at night and you will easily prepared the yummiest aloo ka paratha without facing the slightest of difficulty.
Adding onion in the aloo ka paratha recipe makes it taste manifold better. so never forget to to add onions while preparing the best aloo ka paratha recipe.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org