Prepare Aloo Gobi Ki Sabji In Pressure Cooker In Few Easy Steps
The mornings are painful because of excess workload. Preparing lunch, breakfast and managing kids at the same time requires huge effort and patience. However, if you can reduce your cooking time and pay a better attention on management of other tasks, life can be much easier. So here we are ready how to Prepare aloo gobi ki sabji in pressure cooker. The easy peasy recipe can be cooked in less than 5 minutes with the help of a pressure cooker.
Preparing food in pressure cooker not only helps in reducing fuel and time consumption but also retains more nutrients. Since the food is packed in the pressure walls of the cooker, you get to receive more vitamins and minerals. Aloo gobi recipe in pressure cooker has nothing special in it. Its Just the same ingredients but with a different cooking method altogether.
Ingredients required to prepare aloo gobi Sabji recipe
- Two large sized potatoes properly diced
- 2 Cup cauliflower properly diced
- Two medium sized chopped tomatoes
- 1 inch grated Ginger
- 3 finely chopped green chillies
- Half tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 big spoon mustard oil
- Less than half tablespoon turmeric powder
- less than half tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Half cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- ¾ cup water
Step by step guide to pressure cook aloo gobi sabji –
Spicing up your food with the divine savoury everyday is now easy. Flavourful aloo gobi sabji recipe can otherwise take approximately half an hour to cook. Luckily we have got pressure cookers to reduce our workload .
- Step 1 -upturn oil after putting the pressure cooker on flame.
- Step 2 – put jeera followed by tomatoes.
- Step 3 – toss Cauliflower and potatoes along with all the spices and water.
- Step 4 – put salt and mix everything together.
- Step 5 – now close the lid of pressure cooker and wait for 2 whistles.
- Step 6 – eventually turn off the flame and let the recipe cook within the pressure walls on its own.
- Step 7 – open the lid and check out whether the recipe is soft and delectable now. If it is not soft, pressure cook it until one more whistle by adding little bit of more water if it seems dry.
- Step 8 – serve hot with chapati dal and rice.
The shared recipe is perfect for feeding two people at a time. With just 167 calories for serving, you can ingest a considerable amount of protein and carbohydrates in your body.
Pro tips –
- Never open pressure cooker right after turning off the flame. Let the food cook with the pressure cooker for few more minutes and check that the pressure has naturally released.
- You can additional put some Garam Masala and black pepper in order to make the recipe more flavourful.
The regular aloo gobi ki sabji should have a subtle is altogether. Therefore, it would be better to minimize the usage of spices.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org