How To Prepare Tangy, Sour And Spicy Aam Ka Achar At Home
Mango pickle recipe is the love of every North Indian food lovers. No matter what variety of food you eat, adding a little bit of mango pickle in the food served shall help in completing the meal.
In less than 15 minutes, you can prepare the best mango pickle recipe that will help you to enjoy your meals everyday. The North Indian mango pickle recipe is tasty and is most of the time clubbed with the dal and sabzi.
Ingredients required to prepare Aam Ka Achar recipe-
Preparing mango pickle recipe is very easy provided you would have seen your grandmother doing the same during your childhood. Every Indian household kitchen is incomplete without the mango pickle bottle. It roughly takes 4 – 7 days for the mango pickle recipe to get prepared.
- 50 gram fennel seeds
- One tablespoon Hing
- 50 gram mustard seeds
- 50 gram Fenugreek seed
- 1 kg raw mango
- One small tablespoon red chilli powder
- 50 gram turmeric powder
Step by step guide to prepare the best mango pickle recipe at home –
- Step 1 – clean the mango and cut them into small pieces .
- Step 2 – grind mustard seeds, channel seeds and fenugreek together in a mixer grinder to create a powdered mixture.
- Step 3 – take some mustard oil in heating pan and make it boil .
- Step 4 – add asafoetida followed by powdered mixture in the same .
- Step 5 – now add everything together in the the mango followed by salt, red chilli powder, and turmeric.
- Step 6 – you can add a little bit of sodium benzoate in order to enhance the shelf life of mango pickle recipe.
- Step 7 – cover the mixture using a clean cloth and keep it in the room temperature for 5 days.
- Step 8 – stir the mango pickle recipe from down to bottom and add generous amount of heated mustard oil in the the recipe.
- Step 9 – the shelf life for mango pickle recipe is up to 1 year.
- Avoid preparing Aam Ka Achar recipe if you have been suffering from periods. Also, do not go nearby the mango pickle if you are having periods.
- Make sure that every utensil you take is absolutely clean and dry.
- Expose the mango pickle recipe in sunlight once after every 3 months.
- Use glassware or mason jar to store Aam Ka Achar
- Always use Clean spoon to serve the pickle
- stir the pickle once every week from top to bottom
Mango pickle recipe is exceptionally tasty provided you follow the correct guidelines and steps for the same. You will definitely come out with the perfect Aam Ka Achar recipe that serves as a perfect accompaniment with rice and paratha. You can add peppercorn if you want while preparing the recipe.
There are many ways to prepare mango pickle recipe at home. If you wish the mango to become softer faster, it would be better to make some salt after you watch them. Squeeze the water and use it later on if you want. Mango pickle recipe eventually reduces in quantity after the mango water dries up.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com