Prepare The Yummy And Exotic Chole Pav Chaat At Home
The delicious Chole Pav Chaat recipe is not only tasty but also full of protein. With different varieties of Spice powders and chutneys, the chatpata snack can be enjoyed for evening and weekends all the way with family. The easy and tasty recipe includes normal masala chola recipe having gravy.
You just need to arrange for some fresh Pav in order to dip them in the Chola gravy for preparing the recipe. complete the preparations with Schezwan, Red and Green chutney followed by some chopped onions and bhujia sev.
The tangy flavor of the Chola Pav recipe can be made even better if you have some chana chaat masala at your disposal. The chickpea salad is an ideal breakfast recipe. If you are planning to prepare something tasty for your Sunday morning, this can be the best idea that has an amazing burst of flavor and taste.
Follow These Steps To Prepare The Chole Pav Chaat
- Step 1 – Soak chickpeas overnight and add 1 tbsp salt along with the water in order to boil them. You can also add a little bit of cooking soda so that your chola comes out absolutely soft.
- Step 2 – Take two tablespoon of ghee and add 2-3 bay leaves followed by 4-5 cloves and 4-5 cardamom.
- Step 3 – take 4 – 5 finely chopped onions and cook them until they are golden brown in color. Now take one tablespoon ginger garlic paste and take 2-3 green chilies and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step 4 – Add the puree of 3 – 4 medium-sized tomatoes
- Step 5 – add half tablespoon turmeric powder, one tablespoon coriander, one tablespoon anardana, one tablespoon amchoor and salt to taste.
- Step 6 – Cook for few more minutes and close the lid of the pan.
- Step 7 -Add boiled chickpeas and cook them for 7 minutes until the gravy is absolutely thick and looks tasty. put 1 tbsp fresh coriander powder 1 tbsp kasuri Methi and have tbsp Garam Masala in the recipe and cook for 30 seconds. Turn off the flame.
- Step 8 -Take a pav and divide it into two halves. Now dip it into the Chola and add few drops of Schezwan sauce, 2 tablespoons of garlic chutney on it. Eventually, put a little bit of tamarind chutney and sav bhujia over it.
- Step 9 -Put pomegranate seeds and some finely chopped onions. You can also Crush some papdi Chaat on it.
- Step 10 – enjoy the best chole paav chaat in the world.
- You can alter the number of spices and chutney you put in the recipe.
- adding some soda in the chickpea in order to make them absolutely soft is an ideal thing to do
- soak Chola in hot water and keep them covered in the lid
- It would be better if you would boil the chickpeas and keep them aside for a few hours.
- You can also add crushed Puri instead of adding pav in the recipe.
- You can even add some finely chopped cucumber and grated carrot in the Chholaa paav chaat recipe.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org