How To Prepare The Yummy Aam Panna At Home
Preparing Aam Panna recipe is extremely simple provided you follow our professional tips and strategy. many times you try to prepare something but it just doesn’t have that exact tanginess and taste that you would find in the market. However, the Aam Panna recipe that we have brought for you is genuinely professional and you will certainly nurture it throughout your lifetime.
You can also pressure cook the mangoes in order to reduce the cooking time. The flavor of mint can also be added along with the Cumin powder and sugar so that you have the best cooling effect within.
As the summer increases, something like Aam Panna recipe is a must have for everyone. Not only it would give a big treat to the taste buds but also helps the body to fight the summer diseases very easily.
Ingredients required for preparing Aam Panna recipe
The authentic recipe has the following ingredients in the exact quantity –
- 1kg raw mango
- 500-gram sugar
- One tablespoon cumin powder
- Half tablespoon black pepper powder
A step-by-step guide to preparing the recipe at home –
- Step 1 – Take a raw mango and separate the Flesh from the seed by cutting it properly.
- Step 2 – Cut it into a square shape. in a vessel, add salt and water.
- Step 3 – Mix everything well and cook until the raw mangoes are soft.
- Step 4 – let it get converted into a puree.
- Step 5 – Now add one tablespoon of jeera powder
- Step 6 – add half tablespoon black pepper and cool down completely.
- Step 7 – Blend it in a mixer grinder.
- Step 8– take another pan and add 500 gram of sugar in 100-gram water in order to boil it. It should have one string consistency.
- Step 9 – Now add the raw mango puree in the sugar syrup after straining it through a sieve.
- Step 10 – Boil the mixture for another 8 minutes in medium flame and cool down completely.
- Step 11 – Now it’s time to take a nice glass bottle in which you can preserve the recipe in the form of a concentrate.
- Step 12 – Take a tall glass and add black salt and ice cubes. add 3 tbsp aam panna and 200 ml water. mix very well and squeeze lemon as well.
The natural cooling effect of Aam Panna is definitely going to give you better health this summer. Children who often Crave for puchka and batasha can also enjoy the homemade Aam Panna recipe with golgappe.
You can enjoy the Aam Panna recipe with rice and rotis. Also, you can have it all alone during the summer afternoon and evening. The Exotic beverage is full of nutrients and health benefits.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org