The Vegetable Biryani Shorbha Is Worth Trying This Ramzan Month
It is Ramzan month and I have personally been a big fan of Vegetable Biryani Shorbha. The recipe is also known as sherwa in most of the places.
The delectable recipe can be enjoyed with Vegetable Biryani Shorbha, Hyderabadi dum biryani, fish biryani or, any variety of rice that includes your choice.
For Instance, you are a vegetarian and want to roughly discover the non-vegetarian taste, we can give you an idea through this Recipe. You need to prepare the vegetable stock for this because it is responsible for the main taste of the gravy.
Ingredients required to prepare the Shorba recipe –
- One large spoon oil
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- One big onion
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Green chilli
- 3/4 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- One handful of pudina
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- one and a half tablespoon fresh yoghurt
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Salt as required
- 2 tej patta
- 3 cloves
- 3 elaichi
- Half tablespoon jeera
How to prepare the Vegetable Biryani Shorbha recipe –
- Step 1 – Add a little bit of oil in a pan and saute chilli and onion together.
- Step 2 – Put ginger garlic paste and saute everything until the smell goes away absolutely.
- Step 3 – Mix finely chopped tomatoes followed by salt and water the mix it until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Step 4 – Add coconut and fry the same for 5 minutes until you start receiving that Aroma. turn off the gas flame and puree all the vegetables in a mixture grinder. Convert it into perfectly smooth puree after cooling up the mixture before.
- Step 5 – Take another Pan and put some oil into it. Heat the oil and add all the dry spices including mint.
- Step 6 – Add puree into the masala followed by turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and masala powder. stir Everything
- Step 7 – Bring everything into the desired consistency. Eventually, add your heart and simmer the same for 10 minutes. make sure that you keep on blending it until the mixture boils after adding the yoghurt.
- Step 8 – Serve the Shorba with any kind of rice you want.
With just a few Calories and lots of nutrients, you can enjoy the Ramzan month by being an absolute vegan. The healthy recipe is very easy to prepare as long as you follow the step by step guide.
Also, have a look at the videos available online for vegetable Shorba recipe that would give you a better idea. we have shared the easiest version of shorba so that you can completely enjoy preparing the recipe and come out with the same perfectly.
The healthy Vegetable Biryani Shorbha recipe can give the boost of vegetables to your loved ones without letting them know what you have added in the stock.
Easy to prepare vegetable shorba recipe can be served to the Muslim guests who happen to visit your home during Ramzan or any other occasion.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at [email protected]