How To Prepare Yummy Kuttu Atta Pakodi And Tikki In Just Few Easy Steps
What are the ingredients required to prepare kuttu Atta pakodi recipe?
- Half cup kuttu Ka Aata
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- Refined oil/ghee
- Sendha namak
- Half tablespoon Black pepper
How to prepare kuttu Atta pakodi recipe in few easy steps at home for Navratri season?
- Step 1 – take ka atta in any of the vessel and using a sieve separate fine particles and flour.
- Step 2 – take few potatoes and let them boil for a few minutes. Subsequently, cut them in round shapes there by adding little bit of salt, black pepper and green coriander leaves together in kuttu ka atta and water mixture.
- Step 3 – take some oil in a big vessel and let it heat.
- Step 4 – drop pakodi in hot oil and let them fry until they become golden brown.
How to prepare kuttu Atta pakodi recipe in non stick pan?
Reluctant to consume something fried during fasting? Simply go for or less fried version of kuttu ke Aate ki pakodi recipe. Choose to make kuttu ke Aate ki tikiya that even better and fills your tummy without making it feel heavy. The easily digestible kuttu ke Aate ki tikiya can be enjoyed by everybody at home for lunch or dinner.
How to prepare kuttu ke Aate ki tikiya for dinner?
kuttu ke Aate ki tikki aur kuttu ke Aate ki pakodi recipe is literally a big treat for everybody at home. It is not only the person fasting who can enjoy the tikkis, but everyone can have the soul quenching recipe throughout the Navratra.
Step-by-step guide to prepare kuttu ke aloo ki tikki-
- Step 1 – prepare a mixture of kuttu ka atta and water combined with salt and black pepper.
- Step 2 – add green chillies, salt and black paper in the boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Step 3 – prepare round balls out of the potato mixture.
- Step 4 – drop the potato balls in the kuttu mixture.
- Step 5 – in a hot tava, add ghee in a very small quantity and bake all the tikkis together by turning them to and fro.
- Step 6 – serve hot with green chutney and tea.
kuttu Ka Aata is rich in nutrients. It is also very good in taste. Hence the shared recipes can be made everyday for Navratri fasting. Fasting in Navratri becomes difficult when you don’t have something good to nurture your soul. With the simple kuttu ke Aate ki pakodi recipe and kuttu ke Aate ki tikki recipe, you can make the fasting period enjoyable and Happy.
- Try to use fresh potatoes for preparing the tikki and Pakoda.
- prepare everything in a low flame so that the recipe gets cooked from within.
- You can alternatively go for Singhara Atta if you cannot find kuttu ka atta in the market.
Navratri festival is literally incomplete without such exotic preparation. The pakoda recipe is deep fried whereas the tikki do not require much oil investment. Both the recipes are equally tasty and delectable.
Want to share your personal food recipe/tips with us?
Mail us at email@example.com